Frequently Asked Questions

Submitting an application

Q. Do I need to submit an online application to work at the Grand Rapids Public Schools?

A. Yes, only applications submitted through our online application process will be considered.  Please do not send resumes or other application information directly to the Human Resources Department as it will not be considered.

Q. How do I submit my application online?

A. Yes, please visit the careers link. This link will inform you of what positions we are accepting applications for.