Grand Rapids Public Schools (GRPS) announced today that they are expanding the number of grab and go meal sites.
Starting Tuesday, March 17, there will be a total of eight grab and go meal sites. The sites will be open daily, Monday through Friday, from 11:30am to 12:30pm. The meals will be a breakfast/lunch combo and are available for all students 18 years of age and younger. This includes students with disabilities ages 18-26 with an active individual education program (IEP). The meals are not limited to GRPS students.
- Campau Commons (821 Division Ave S, Grand Rapids, MI 49503).
- Creston Plaza Apartments (1080 Creston Plaza NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49503)
- Hope Academy (240 Brown St. SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49507)
- New Faith Temple (1701 Kalamazoo Ave SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49507)
- Ottawa Hills High School (2055 Rosewood SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49506)
- San Juan Diego Academy (1650 Godfrey Ave SW, Wyoming, MI 49509)
- Sibley Elementary (943 Sibley St. NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49504)
- (NEW) Walnut Grove Apartments (875 Sheffield St. SW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503).
These are subject to change and additional sites may be added.