Schedule for October 19-23 / SAT Testing on October 27
We are writing as a follow up to the recent decision to remain 100% virtual until the second semester. There are questions about what this means for schedules this week and moving forward.
Schedule for October 19-23: On October 15, parents and staff received a communication with changes to the schedule for the week of October 19-23. We are keeping this schedule in place for October 19-23. As a reminder, the schedule for October 19-23 is as follows:
- Monday, October 19: Continue your student’s current virtual schedule.
- Tuesday, October 20: Continue your student’s virtual schedule.
- Wednesday, October 21: All students will receive asynchronous instruction via the on-line platforms. There will be no synchronous/virtual teacher-led instruction.
- Thursday, October 22: All students will receive asynchronous instruction via the on-line platforms. There will be no synchronous/virtual teacher-led instruction.
- Friday, October 23: No school.
SAT Testing October 27: We are still planning to administer the SAT test for ALL seniors IN-PERSON on Tuesday, October 27. On October 27, seniors will only attend school for the duration of the SAT test, which can take up to 3.5 hours. Seniors will be released to return home when they finish the test. All students in grades 9, 10, and 11 will follow their normal virtual schedule.
Schedules Moving Forward: The virtual schedules will remain the same as they have been since the start of school until January 4 or unless otherwise communicated by your teacher, school, or the district.
If you have additional questions about your student’s schedule, please contact the teacher or school directly. Thank you.
Leadriane Roby, Ph.D.
Superintendent of Schools
Click here to read the letter in Spanish, Kinyarwanda, or Swahili.
Haga clic aquí para leer la carta en español, kinyarwanda o swahili.
Kanda hano usome iyi baruwa mu cy'Esipanyoro, Ikinyarwanda, cyangwa Igiswahili.
Bofya hapa ili kuisoma barua kwa Kihispani, Kinyarwanda, au Kiswahili.