GRPS Remote Learning Starts Tomorrow 8/25
It’s back to school time!
Welcome back to another school year with Grand Rapids Public Schools!
Although we are not starting school in person for the first nine weeks, we are still excited to kick off a new year. A couple of reminders below as we start tomorrow, August 25th.
- If you have not enrolled, please do so today at enroll.grps.org. If you need assistance with your ParentVue account, please contact your school directly via phone or email.
- Once you enroll, please call the GRPS hotline to schedule your appointment for a device / internet service. Our line will remain open this week from 7:30 am - 6:00 pm. If you received your registration ID by mail, you may schedule your appointment online at loan.grps.org.
- Have your student check their GRPS email for a communication from their teacher. Schedules are posted in your ParentVue account / StudentVue account. If students forgot their GRPS credentials, please contact your school directly for assistance.
- Our Grab & Go Meal Sites kick off today. A list of locations is posted on our website at www.GRPS.org and on our Facebook page.
- Last but not least, do your best. We understand that things will be different for the first 9 weeks of school and we want everyone to know that we are here to support in any way that we can. We appreciate your continued patience and understanding.
We are looking forward to another school year. See you tomorrow!
Click here to read the letter in Spanish, Kinyarwanda, or Swahili.
Haga clic aquí para leer la carta en español, kinyarwanda o swahili.
Kanda hano usome iyi baruwa mu cy'Esipanyoro, Ikinyarwanda, cyangwa Igiswahili.
Bofya hapa ili kuisoma barua kwa Kihispani, Kinyarwanda, au Kiswahili.