1800 Tremont NW 49504
p.616.819.3160 f.616-819-3205Breakfast 7:20 a.m. - 7:45 a.m. Start Time 7:50 A.M. Dismissal 2:48 P.M.
Attendance 616-819-3163 Athletics 819-3168
Counseling Office 819-3416 Counseling Fax 819-6148
Health Clinic 616-819-3184
The Vision of Union High School is to develop confident, accountable, competent and responsible lifelong learners who are college and career ready.
In order to accomplish this, we will:
- Establish a culture for learning that challenges students through diverse learning opportunities, establishes high expectations and provides targeted intervention and support.
- Provide a safe and nurturing environment - one that celebrates and promotes student growth and accomplishments.
- Create a professional environment that prioritizes self-reflection, collaboration and timely feedback.
- Inform and involve parents and families as partners in the educational process so that they can make informed decisions and effectively support their children.
- Ensure that all students have opportunities to experience success and develop positive relationships with their peers and the school staff.
- Ensure that every student regardless of race, ethnicity, socio-economic status, gender, sexual orientation, or religion will be included, valued, and supported.