KENT HILLS ELEMENTARY
Consider Kent Hills Elementary for your child if:
- You are seeking teachers who believe in your child’s potential to learn and achieve.
- You want your child to learn in an environment of high expectations.
- You value a diverse learning environment.
- You value strong relationships with faculty and other parents.
AVAILABLE AT KENT HILLS
Kent Hills Elementary is proud to offer:
- Parent Teacher Community Council.
- As a Schools of Hope reading mentoring site, Kent Hills is able to provide students tutoring help from passionate United Way volunteers.
Excel at KENT HILLS
Academic Excellence: Kent Hills has consistently met federal AYP standards for years and earned a “B” grade on the latest Michigan Education Yes report.
School Uniforms: Students at Kent Hills follow a uniform dress code, which removes distractions from the classroom, promotes community, and provides a cost saving to families.
All-Day Kindergarten and Preschool: Kent Hills is proud to offer all- day kindergarten and preschool a benefit and service for students and parents.
After School: Kent Hills offers the LOOP After School program with rigorous academic and enrichment programs for all students.
Rules, Safety, Discipline: All GRPS schools provide Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS). PBIS is a proactive, team-based framework for creating and sustaining safe and effective schools. Educators emphasize prevention of problem behavior, development of pro-social skills, and the use of data-based problem solving for addressing existing behavior concerns. The result is a fair, firm and consistent approach to rules, safety, and discipline.