Student Services
p. 616.819.2150 f. 616-819-2017

What is required to enroll my child?

Legal Birth Certificate

  • Required by law
  • The certificate MUST have an official government seal
    (Cannot use hospital issued certificates)

Proof of Residence

  • Utility Bill (gas, water, electric, cable) or rent receipt.
    (Cannot use Driver’s license, cell phone bill or insurance bill)

Shot Record

  • With up-to-date immunizations

Academic Records

  • Transcripts & withdrawal grades (High school)
  • Report Card (Kinder – 8th)

Emergency Contact Information

  • Need names, addresses and WORKING phone numbers of two people we can contact and release your child to if we cannot reach you.

How do I apply for a Theme School or Center of Innovation?

Click here to apply for a Theme School or COI

Theme School Transportation Process

How do I find my neighborhood school for the 2014/2015 school year?

Click here to use the School Year Attendance Area Finder

How do I transfer to another GRPS neighborhood school?

Transfer Request Form
Transfer Request Form (Spanish)

Other resources

School of Choice
Section 6 Student Release Form

Learning Options Application
Learning Options Application (Spanish)

Grand Rapids Learning Center Application