Consider Campus for your child if:
- You are seeking teachers who believe in your child’s potential to learn and achieve.
- You want your child to learn in an environment of high expectations.
- You value strong relationships with faculty and other parents.
AVAILABLE AT CAMPUS
- Parent Teacher Community Council
- I Believe I Become parent network, supported by LINC Community Revitalization provides opportunities for motivated parents and community members to meet and support one another.
- Campus is a Schools of Hope reading mentoring site with over 120 students receiving help from more than 100 volunteer tutors. Kids HOPE USA volunteers mentor specific students one-to-one for one hour per week.
Excel at Campus
Academic Excellence: Campus students receive instruction from a dedicated teaching staff focused on fundamental reading skills and math proficiency.
School Uniforms: Students at Campus follow a uniform dress code, which removes distractions from the classroom, promotes community, and provides a cost saving to families.
All-Day Kindergarten: Campus is proud to offer all-day kindergarten—a benefit and service for students and parents.
After School: Campus offers the LOOP After School program with rigorous academic and enrichment programs for all students.
Rules, Safety, Discipline: All GRPS schools provide Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS). PBIS is a proactive, team-based Framework for creating and sustaining safe and effective schools. Educators emphasize prevention of problem behavior, development of pro-social skills, and the use of data-based problem solving for addressing existing behavior concerns. The result is a fair, firm and consistent approach to rules, safety, and discipline.