ABERDEEN K- 8th
Aberdeen K-8th grade is a neighborhood school. Community, parents, staff and students work together to create a safe, special place for learners. Expectations for student achievement and behavior are high and celebrated each week. Aberdeen is also home to students with autism. These students participate with general education students in both social and learning situations through Aberdeen’s Peer Buddy Program.
Consider Aberdeen for your child if:
- You are seeking teachers who believe in your child’s potential to learn and achieve.
- You want your child to learn in an environment of high expectations.
- You value the stability and consistency of a kindergarten-to-grade-8 community.
- You need a school for a student with autism.
- You value strong relationships with faculty and other parents.
Available at ABERDEEN
Aberdeen is proud to offer:
- Parent Teacher Community Council.
- Peer Buddy Program for autistic students.
- Volunteer opportunities throughout the Plainfield neighborhood.
- Meijer Good School grant provides parent and student literacy night and dinners.
- The Terrific Kids Program, sponsored by the Kiwanis Club, recognizes several Aberdeen students each month.